Current Availability: Waitlist Only
In order to officially be placed in our applicant pool, you must submit an application. There is a $45 fee per application. If you are applying for more than one child, you will need to submit an application and fee for each child.
On the application, "Year of Entry" refers to the academic year you would like for your child to start attending. Our academic years typically run from August to June of the following year. For example, if you want your child to start in August 2021 or February 2022, you would put "2021-2022" for your preferred Year of Entry.
We accept applications on a rolling basis as space allows, and in the order that applications are submitted. Once you submit your application, you will receive a confirmation email.
Any further questions can be directed to our Admissions Administrator at Admissions@peregrineschool.org.
Received an offer for one of our Early Childhood Centers? Check our FAQs below.
Submit an application, along with $45 fee. If you wish to schedule a tour, you may do so here.
We are fully enrolled for 2021-22! Applications for this year of entry will be placed on the waiting list for that grade.
Along with your online application and $45 application fee, please submit the following via email to Admissions@peregrineschool.org:
1. An official record of your child’s academic level if currently in grades 1-6. This might include a recent report card, test scores, a work product your child has produced, or whatever gives a fair measure of their level in reading and math skills. (Your child’s cumulative file will be requested from the previous school upon enrollment.)
2. A one-page drawing and a piece of writing by the child. Possible prompt: “Create a creature and tell a story about it." If the child is entering kindergarten, the writing can be transcribed by an adult.
3. Provide information about your child’s previous school and contact information for your child’s last teacher at this school.
4. If possible, tour the school. Please book the tour via our website at peregrineschool.org/tour.
5. If you are interested in flexible tuition, visit peregrineschool.org/flex-tuition to apply.