Apply Now for 2023-24!
Infant (Ages12 - 24 months)
El Nido (Ages 18 - 30 months)
Escuelita (Ages 2.5 - 4 yrs)
Primaria (Ages 4 - 6 years)
Pandas (Ages 3-5)
Kindergarten (English + Chinese or Spanish)
Elementary Grades 1-6
What happens to my application?
If you apply for a schedule & program that is available, you will receive an offer letter to enroll via email. If you apply for a schedule & program that is fully enrolled, you will be added to our waiting list and contacted once your desired space becomes available.
You may make adjustments to your application by contacting the Admissions Administrator. We are happy to update your preferences! Applications roll over from year to year onto the appropriate waiting list for the child's age.
There is a $45 fee per application. If you are applying for more than one child, you will need to submit an application and fee for each child.
"Year of Entry" refers to the academic year you would like for your child to start attending.
We accept ECC applications on a rolling basis as space allows, and in the order that applications are submitted. Once you submit your application, you will receive a confirmation email.
See Elementary application instructions below.
Any further questions can be directed to our Admissions Administrator at Admissions@peregrineschool.org.
Submit an application, along with $45 fee. Schedule a tour of the school here.
Along with your online application and $45 application fee, please submit the following via email to Admissions@peregrineschool.org:
1. An official record of your child’s academic level if currently in grades 1-6. This might include a recent report card, test scores, a work product your child has produced, or whatever gives a fair measure of their level in reading and math skills.
2. A one-page drawing and a piece of writing by the child. Possible prompt: “Create a creature and tell a story about it." If the child is entering kindergarten, the writing can be transcribed by an adult.
3. Provide information about your child’s previous school and contact information for your child’s last teacher at this school.
4. Tour the school with your child. Please book the tour via our website at peregrineschool.org/tour. If you are not in Davis, please email Admissions@peregrineschool.org to schedule a Zoom meeting.
5. If you are interested in Flexible Tuition, visit peregrineschool.org/flex-tuition to apply.