In order to officially be placed in our applicant pool, you must submit an application. There is a $45 fee per application. If you are applying for more than one child, you will need to submit an application and fee for each child.
On the application, "Year of Entry" refers to the academic year you would like for your child to start attending. Our academic years typically run from August to June of the following year. For example, if you want your child to start in February 2020, you would put "2019-2020" for your preferred Year of Entry.
We accept applications on a rolling basis as space allows, and in the order that applications are submitted. Once you submit your application, you will receive a confirmation email.
Any further questions can be directed to our Admissions Administrator at .
Submit an application, along with $45 fee. If you wish to schedule a tour, you may do so here.
Along with your online application and $45 application fee you will be asked to submit the following via email to :
1. Provide an official record of your child’s academic level, if the child is first-grade level or higher. This might include a copy of a recent report card, achievement test scores, some kind of work product your child has produced, or whatever gives a fair measure of his/her level in skills areas of reading and math. (Your child’s cumulative file will be requested from the previous school upon enrollment.)
2. Provide a one-page drawing and a piece of writing by the child, which addresses the challenge: “Create a creature and tell a story about it”, or which addresses another topic of your child’s choice. If the child is entering kindergarten, the writing can be dictated by the child and transcribed by an adult.
3. Provide information about your child’s previous school and contact information for your child’s last teacher at this school.
4. Once, all of the above is completed, please schedule a meeting with Executive Director, Lorie Hammond, to include parents, the child, and possibly the child’s prospective teacher. To do so, please contact our Admissions Administrator at Admissions@peregrineschool.org.
5. Call or email the school to schedule a time to visit the school and have your child spend part of a day there, if this can be arranged.
6. If you are interested in flexible tuition, please visit www.peregrineschool.org/flex-tuition to apply.