We have space in the following classes for Fall 2021:
Chinese Immersion Kindergarten
Applications for other grades will be placed on a waiting list.
In order to officially be placed in our applicant pool, you must submit an application. There is a $45 fee per application. If you are applying for more than one child, you will need to submit an application and fee for each child.
On the application, "Year of Entry" refers to the academic year you would like for your child to start attending. Our academic years typically run from August to June of the following year. For example, if you want your child to start in August 2021 or February 2022, you would put "2021-2022" for your preferred Year of Entry.
We accept applications on a rolling basis as space allows, and in the order that applications are submitted. Once you submit your application, you will receive a confirmation email.
Any further questions can be directed to our Admissions Administrator at Admissions@peregrineschool.org.
Submit an application, along with $45 fee. If you wish to schedule a tour, you may do so here.
At this time, we are seeking Fall 2021 applicants for 1st/2nd Grade, 5th/6th Grade and Chinese Immersion Kindergarten. For grades with a waitlist, you will be contacted if any space becomes available.
Along with your online application and $45 application fee, please submit the following via email to Admissions@peregrineschool.org:
1. An official record of your child’s academic level if currently in grades 1-6. This might include a recent report card, test scores, a work product your child has produced, or whatever gives a fair measure of their level in reading and math skills. (Your child’s cumulative file will be requested from the previous school upon enrollment.)
2. A one-page drawing and a piece of writing by the child. Possible prompt: “Create a creature and tell a story about it." If the child is entering kindergarten, the writing can be transcribed by an adult.
3. Provide information about your child’s previous school and contact information for your child’s last teacher at this school.
4. If possible, bring your child on a tour to see the campus and meet with the Executive Director, Lorie Hammond. Please book the tour via our website at peregrineschool.org/tour.
5. If you are interested in flexible tuition, please visit peregrineschool.org/flex-tuition to apply.