Please use the following link to submit your application to Peregrine School.
Preschool Application Instructions
Please submit the online application along with the $45 application fee.
Elementary Application Instructions
Along with your online application and $45 application fee you will be asked to submit the following via email to :
1. Provide an official record of your child’s academic level, if the child is first-grade level or higher. This might include a copy of a recent report card, achievement test scores, some kind of work product your child has produced, or whatever gives a fair measure of his/her level in skills areas of reading and math. (Your child’s cumulative file will be requested from the previous school upon enrollment.)
2. Provide a one-page drawing and a piece of writing by the child, which addresses the challenge: “Create a creature and tell a story about it”, or which addresses another topic of your child’s choice. If the child is entering kindergarten, the writing can be dictated by the child and transcribed by an adult.
3. Provide information about your child’s previous school and contact information for your child’s last teacher at this school.
4. Schedule an interview with Academic Director Lorie Hammond, to include parents, the child, and possibly the child’s prospective teacher. Please contact Lorie at email@example.com.
5. Call or email the school to schedule a time to visit the school and have your child spend part of a day there, if this can be arranged.
6. If you are interested in flexible tuition, please visit www.peregrineschool.org/flex-tuition to apply.